- The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan – I loved this. It was warm and cosy, mysterious and slightly creepy. I loved the characters (at least the ones I was supposed to love!) and enjoyed the way things tied up and the story finished. I’ll definitely be looking out for more books by Ruth Hogan!
- Hold by Michael Donkor – this one warranted its own review!
- My Box-Shaped Heart by Rachael Lucas – Read how much I liked it here!
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – another amazing book I’ve already reviewed…
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon – I gave this one five stars and clearly thought it was excellent! It had the feeling of The Fault in Our Stars and The One Memory of Flora Banks, and I believe that’s a rather good thing.
So, on the whole, a good book month. As much as anything, I’m amazed I finished five books!